By Zufallian - 03/06/2015 00:55 - United States - Kalamazoo

Today, my 14 year old brother and 9 year old sister were fighting. My brother said "You suck!" to my sister, and she replied with "You swallow!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 837
You deserved it 3 710

Top comments

About 6 years ago now, when I was a day camp counselor, I was appalled at some of the sexual things 12 year old boys would say TOWARDS me. It was shocking and disturbing and I'm sure kids are only getting worse about it at a younger age...

Comments

Sportey 9

Probably watches pewdiepie. It's all over YouTube kids unfortunately have a ton of access to the Internet it's more and more necessary to teach them etiquette

I agree. Not that I care about kids using foul language but that channel rots brains.

TheKingKen 22

Interesting. My 12 year old brother started saying that to me recently whenever I tell him he sucks. Everytime he says it, I always think to myself "What does that even mean?"

was this a joke or you really don't know what it means?

This was on the internet even before pewds said it

I don't understand how kids parents don't realize what they're saying is so rude and where they learn these things from. It's quite sad. I got flipped the bird about 4-5 years ago by a little boy who was about 7-9 years old. Still shocked about it.

Maybe she over heard someone use that line. Hopefully she doesn't understand what it means.

Merylwen 24

Hooray for unrestricted internet access!

Well, it's a nice comeback at least even if they are quite young for that kind of "stuff".

That brings up memories of arguments with my sisters when we were young. I probably haven't heard that for at least 15 years.

Saying it, understanding it, and meaning it are completely different things. I think this is where you step in for a "teachable moment" discussion