By Zufallian - 03/06/2015 00:55 - United States - Kalamazoo

Today, my 14 year old brother and 9 year old sister were fighting. My brother said "You suck!" to my sister, and she replied with "You swallow!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 837
You deserved it 3 710

Top comments

About 6 years ago now, when I was a day camp counselor, I was appalled at some of the sexual things 12 year old boys would say TOWARDS me. It was shocking and disturbing and I'm sure kids are only getting worse about it at a younger age...

Comments

My brothers and I have used that term since we were like 7.. Its not ridiculous :/

Amazing! Your sister is gonna make it far !:O

Scary. As in to have kids. Social Media, part of the problems.

It's a common insult nowadays... Unfortunately

Why do people jump all over the Internet as the cause for things like this? It all comes down to parenting. And maybe it was the first time she had even used the phrase, if it was, hopefully their parents would be all over that correcting it before it got out of hand. That being said, there is a high probability that she didn't understand the terminology behind it... And IF she did? Parenting...

You can't just blame parenting with TV, schools, friends, ect. Some things are beyond a parent's control.

Shut up oh my god stop. If the kid is 14 you think they don't understand what they're saying is inappropriate? You think they'd happily say that in front of their parents? They can't watch their children 24/7 ffs, it's the kids fault. Simple as. At that age you're aware of what is acceptable to say and what isn't, you're not mindless.

when i was in fifth grade 3rd graders already watched ****.. that was 3 years ago