By Zufallian - 03/06/2015 00:55 - United States - Kalamazoo

Today, my 14 year old brother and 9 year old sister were fighting. My brother said "You suck!" to my sister, and she replied with "You swallow!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 837
You deserved it 3 710

Top comments

About 6 years ago now, when I was a day camp counselor, I was appalled at some of the sexual things 12 year old boys would say TOWARDS me. It was shocking and disturbing and I'm sure kids are only getting worse about it at a younger age...

Comments

How exactly is this FML worthy? Am I missing something?

Do you find it completely normal for a 9 year old to use ******** references?

No, 9 year olds shouldn't know about that but how does it affect OP in any way? It's not really something to be like "oh my little sibling knows about sex FML"

If it's not shocking it's surprising to hear that from pre-teens.

Some people actually care about their younger siblings upbringing, and it certainly raises red flags to hear a sibling that's 9 discussing sex.

OP never said how old they were. You don't know that they were younger.

JMichael 25

The FML is about the fact that OP overheard them talking that way when obviously it was something she shouldn't have heard.

#40 "my 14 years old brother and 9 years old sister..." If you read this sentence very carefully, you can actually infer their age...

It just says 14 and 9. There is nowhere that says "older" or "younger". OP could be 13, 8, 20? It only says "brother and sister"

True it doesn't say whether OP is older or younger, but it can be inferred.

That's the best comeback ever though...

You suck! Finish him You Swallow! Fatality Completely owned...best comeback ever

My 2 little brothers do that all the time. They are 8 and 9..

You're completely over reading this... When I was a kid, my comebacks basically consisted of saying the opposite of what other person said. This may be what happened here...

MzZombicidal 36

The opposite of suck is swallow? How?

davek 36

Haha, that's genius. He's gonna need some ice for that burn.