By Anonymous - 25/04/2009 04:13 - United States

Today, my 10 year old brother caught me masturbating and then said "Oh, so that's how you do it!". He then ran to his room and locked the door. I inadvertently taught my little brother how to masturbate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 514
You deserved it 64 301

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Loe_307 0

It's even more funny that he had the sense to lock his door and you didn't.

... Nice... At least he learns from you and not from some twonker in school or... from South Park...

Comments

everyone gets caught sometimes. ive been caught 4 times. well one time only half counts. they saw the **** but i had already put my schlong away when i heard someone approaching. problem was that it was a chick i knew who had come over earlier than i expected. that was awkward. i was watching some pretty hardcore stuff. not mainstream porno either. other times was by my older brother. not so bad, he gets it. everyone masturbates. And my door doesnt have a lock. and do you honestly expect me to wait until everyones gone or go to the bathroom every single time i **********. sometimes you just gotta do it right than and there.

missus_butter 0

Haha, you taught your brother to beat off AND to make sure he locks the door. You sound like a pretty cool brother, and his life just got a whole lot better.

This is ****** up in more ways than one. By the way...how many of these am I going to see before people start to realize to lock their ******* doors? If you don't have a lock...uh...don't do it. It just reminds me of how the average IQ in this country is 100. That means half this country has a double digit IQ. And we are one of the top nations in the world. That's like a mentally challenged kid running a high school...

wow, #69 FTW agreed with #68 Whatever, he didn't lock his door, I never locked my door (didn't have a door lock, and it's common courtesy to knock before entering, which my family always did) when I lived at home. Of course it's common sense to lock the door, but what happens if the urge hits you in the middle of hmwk because you spaced out and started thinking naughty thoughts? Are you always going to get up and lock the door? Your brothers reaction is what's priceless and earned it a favourite. Priceless.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *heavy breathing* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *whew* that's pretty funny.

This isn't an FML. It's more of a "My life is awesome" situation. You should feel like a great older brother now. I know I would.