By Anon. - 05/05/2016 21:00 - United States - Allentown

Today, like every other day my boyfriend and I try and have sex, his dog cried and whined outside of his room until we stopped. She does this all the time and it kills the mood instantly. I can't have sex because of a toy poodle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 703
You deserved it 2 366

Same thing different taste

Comments

Maybe she's jealous that she isn't getting any action.

Its almost like universe is trying to tell you that dogs are unnecessary and you should get rid of this useless mutt. Take a hint.

Shut your ***** mouth. Dogs are everything.

What the **** are you talking about? Dogs are amazing! And that's coming from a cat lady

Cats rule... Dogs are just annoying.

22- I disagree with the comment too but I think you took it a little far. Lol. 31- Have you never seen homeward bound? It's cats rule and dogs drool. Sassy says so.

My toy Aussie shepherd used to do that to me and my fiancé all the time. Either give her a puzzle toy with peanut butter inside and a few small treats tucked away, or an ice-cube, depending on how long you want to be ;)

Toy poodle ... Either your boyfriend is a prince or a fairy ... So unless his name is something like "von Someortheother" I think he may be the latter. He might still be in the finding phase for his sexual orientation.

Most annoying answer ever. Not everyone wants kids. It also does not make this situation any less annoying.

Oh I'm sorry. Hope your day is not ruined by my very annoying comment.

Dude, calm down. Nobody's making her or you or anybody else have a baby. I'm telling her that something similar to that is going to happen if she has a baby. No need to freak out.

Ditch the bitch or at leaSt take it to someone else's house so you can get freaky.

Your boyfriend has a prissy toy poodle? Get you a big male German Shepard or something.

hellobobismyname 24

The type of dog you own doesn't determine your masculinity or femininity.

Some dogs are super attached to their owners and want to be with them all the time. She probably just doesn't like to be seperated from your boyfriend.

sailorarctic 22

just leave the door open or lock the pup in a room with a baby gate and turn a tv on so she doesn't feel lonely.