By Anonymous - 05/05/2012 07:08 - United States

Today, it was my wedding. Everyone showed up… except my fiancé. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 330
You deserved it 3 219

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "What man?" F your life, OP.

drpepperismylove 2

wow sucks... hopefully he paid for the wedding!

Comments

kayla_ann0o 9

You should thank him for saving you the expense of a divorce lawyer in a year. See? His last act with you was to be thoughtful and save you a lot of money! What a guy.

Yea maybe she will save a lot more money when she switches to Geico now...

LunaDragon 10

Aww don't feel bad Op, because your husband is really super CIA spy, and was kidnapped by the KGB, and are holding him untill he tells them what the secret to cold fission is, but don't worry he will escape and be back in your arms again, as soon as he finds a bobby pin, a stick of gum, and banana.

LunaDragon 10

Yeah fusion, um... I blame auto-correct. Yeah it was auto-correct. *goes off to hide in a cold war era nuclear bunker, from the impending wrath of all grammar Nazi's.*

Considering they are two separate words which mean different things does correcting you on that really make the person correcting a grammar nazi? As for the bunker it is futile, there is no place the league of Grammar Nazis cannot find you! Muwahahahah

Maybe he's just stuck in Vegas with a Hangover and trying to get to you in time?

mintcar 9

All that time and money used to prepare this wedding, and the ****** didn't even show up. FYL. Not sure what I would even do if I were in your position.

poohappens26 0

Sorry Hun! Wasn't ment to be no matter how much you wanted it to be.

how do people hit YDI? i think ppl hit to be asses!! sry OP

Some people accidentally hit YDI. Others take the FML way out of proportion. For example: "Today, my cat died of heart complications. FML." Then they will think " Why weren't you taking your pet to a vet? YDI!"

smoshianforever 0