By inhaler -.- - 06/10/2013 05:20 - United States - Huntsville

Spicy
Today, it was my first time having a make out session with my boyfriend. I got so nervous that a few minutes into it, I had to stop to take my inhaler. This happened twice more afterwards. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 546
You deserved it 5 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess you could say that he *lowers sunglasses* Took your breath away.

At least he knows you like him. It could always be worse, one of my friends vomited in his girlfriend's mouth.

Comments

If one more person says he took her breath away, I'm gonna go Hulk Hogan on their ass.

CliffyB03 28

I first made out with my boyfriend a few days ago, and whenever I get nervous or sick, I throw up. :/

graceinsheepwear 33

Don't worry. It will get better. Pacing and learning to breathe while kissing will get easier. Just remember to have fun and laugh together and enjoy each other's company. Making out is fun and you both want to be there. Don't stress. You're doing fine!

rhcpgurl 18

I kinda find that awkwardly cute

Asthma is a bitch my husband learned that when we were dating, I'd wake up not breathing many times

My bf has asthma as well and despite knowing this it still scares the heck out of me when i see he isnt breathing when hes asleep I dont think that ill ever get used to that o.o and OP if youre bf understands then dont worry about it the important part is that you two are having a good time :)

Inhale! Exhale! You're the victim! Can't beat a bit of prodigy :)

Asthma sucks and it always hits at the worst possible time. if it's something you deal with a lot, make a point of taking it lightly (unless it's a bad attack that is). Grab your inhaler, take a puff, then smile and say "guess my lungs couldn't handle all that excitement" It's possible the asthma scared him as much as it embarrassed you. By making a joke of it, you take some of the tension out of the situation and reduce your anxiety. Nothing makes an asthma attack worse than stressing over it. Also, make sure your BF knows about your asthma and knows what to do if it gets really bad. It may be a little embarrassing talking to your new guy about it, but if he's a keeper like mine, he'll be understanding and want to help. Sorry, not trying to write a novel here. lol. Anyway, Good luck, OP.

Are you related to Leonard from The Big Bang Theory? :D

If he's the right one for you, he should understand.