By letsloseweight - 13/07/2009 11:30 - Korea Republic of

Today, it started raining unexpectedly. My daughter and I didn't have an umbrella, so my daughter raised one of my big flabby arms and put it over her head to protect her from the rain. It worked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 295
You deserved it 45 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that might be a sign to start eating healthy and exercising more...

boatkicker 4

Kids do silly things. I put my own arm above my head when it rains and it does a decent job, and I'm no where near fat (5'3" and 110lbs) And kids are a lot smaller, so even if you're a little bit big, it doesnt mean much of anything. Eat better or excercise more. Or both. Both is the best plan.

Comments

For some reason I feel this is fake..

omg that's so sad hahahhahahahhahh WAFA

SiCMgt4SlipKnoT 0

YDI for being a korean you stupid chunk

Colt1235 0

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1402601 check out this site! its actually legit and you will get free items just for taking surveys.

why the **** did they change it from your life is f***ed to your life sucks?? AND INTIMACY INSTEAD OF SEX?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK1?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!

IK. and they changed the 'slogan' thing from, "my life sucks but i don't give a ****" (or something like that) to, "get the guts to spill the beans" to OP: sucks for you.. but who's fault is it that you have a flabby arm?

klutzywriter 0

I noticed that too. It's dumb. Maybe this website was considered too profane?

i actually emailed the staff about that, they said "intimacy" was more accurate for the kinds of stories in that category (since they're not all specifically sex-related), and they just got tired of seeing "****" everywhere. in which case maybe you shouldn't start a website called "**** my life," then.

win. Personally, I hated the old slogan. "my life sucks but i don't give a ****?" It was lame.

voveraite 7

Nothing wrong with this site getting classier. If only some comments got so as well :(

tp1990 0

Ewwwww u need to go on the biggest loser lmfao

lol just pointing out that the OP is from korea. in asia, standards of being skinny vary extensively from western perspectives... that being said, there's a good chance she could just be exaggerating. regardless, OP if you think you'll feel better after losing some weight, go for it. exercise = healthy + boosts self confidence :)

Objexxx 0

I was about to point that out, I was thinking the same thing the whole time. My friend living in Japan is 5'4 and 120. She thinks she is over weight, and needs to diet.

klutzywriter 0

she doesn't need to be fat when some people get old their arms get all flabby she's probably just exaggerating or her daughter was making fun of her