By Thepunchline - 11/08/2010 09:19 - United Kingdom

Today, it's the third day since my mum quit smoking, and I realised that her health-drive is having a negative effect on my own health when she bitch slapped me down the stairs because she didn't get a joke I told her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 225
You deserved it 4 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

CAbullet_Caitlin 0
jhoops 0

Mr. Belvedere says Hmm.....sounds painful! (Smoke a joint)

yeah I kinda liked my dad a bit better when he smoked too...

I'm so tired of seeing mum! I know that's what they say in England but it still sounds weird. Why can't the British speak English the way everybody else does & say mom, mommy or ma! YDI.

Even though I do agree that mum sounds weird, it's a British word.

I like that. "Why can't the British speak English" Like we're all wandering around shortening words and messing around with the spellings.

Ya man, you guys totally messed up the language when you won your Independence from the King of America. Wait, what? Haha.

'English is a West Germanic language that arose in the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms of England and spread into South-East Scotland under the influence of the Anglian medieval kingdom of Northumbria.' Also, not everyone in England says 'mum', douchebag. Where I'm from, we say 'mam'. You shouldn't be so ignorant as to criticise another's accent/dialect.

I didn't think anyone past a certain age in any culture would call their mother 'mommy'.

Your mom is probably a bit irritable right now because she is going through nicotine withdrawal. Just be patient, eventually she'll either get past it or fall off the wagon and start smoking again.

baseball154 0

haha I laughed sooooo hard when I read this

Nah, you're health got worse when you became a bitch. You really let her bitch slap you down some stairs? Just move outta the way lol. Seriously though, you should get that checked out

lmao ...this actually made me laugh out loud...