By MadWorld - 28/08/2016 17:49

Today, it's been six months since my husband and I have miscarried our daughter who we named Hana Grace. My sister just revealed she is having a girl and naming her Hana Grace since "the name is up for grabs now". FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 632
You deserved it 1 284

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As long as you hold no ill will against the poor girl just because her mother is a ****.

Comments

Wow this one takes the cake on everything I've read on this site. What an inconsiderate b*tch. I agree with #6, if this has happened more often in the past, maybe it's time to cut her out of your life in one way or another... And the best revenge is always: be extremely happy with everything you have. I am very sorry for your loss and I hope there will soon be some beautiful children in your life Good luck OP <3

That's just heartless. So sorry for your loss.

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. I do want to say I can't imagine the pain you must have gone through, and are still going through. I'm so sorry for your loss.

What a bitch thing to do! So sorry for your loss! I know how hard loosing a baby can be ?

If I were you, I would very clearly and repeatedly, in front of the rest of the family as much as possible, point out that the name IS taken. By your child. I'm sorry for your loss, and I know she will always be in your heart. That is HER name.

This is legit one of the worst things I've read here, I am so sorry for you OP. Nobody deserves that.

Never before have I read an FML that made me so sad...I'm so sorry for your loss, OP. I have a friend who had many miscarriages when she first started trying to have a baby with her husband, and the pain in her eyes every time it happened was too much. The fact that your sister is so heartless as to even think of forcing you to remember your miscarriage, by giving her child the name yours was going to have, just makes me sick. Either she needs to be told to knock that shit off, or she can get out of your life permanently. Nothing makes what she's doing okay.

Oh my goodness. That is so terrible. im so sorry op. im sorry to say, but your sister is a horrible bitch with no regards to other's feelings. :-(

Ficu 12

Really, I disagree with a lot of bandwagoning on this site but this . . . Yeah, you're sister is a horrible person. I mean, even the tone she conveyed her horrible decision in? "Up for grabs now." Mind you, she's also telling you all this, not asking her. Deciding whethwr to kick her out of your lfe is your choice, but, while you think that through, dont go letting her in anymore. And if she hasnt, tell the rest of the family. Heck, I hope the rest of the family doesnt know your sisters having a girl; because you're perfectly justified in telling them about this naming situation and then your sister gets to feel like shit too; I mean, if the normal empathy doesnt work.