By anonomous - 07/02/2011 19:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, it looks like I may have an STD. My fiancé and his friends went to Vegas two months ago. He says he's been completely faithful. They say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Turns out that's not quite true. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 995
You deserved it 4 717

Same thing different taste

Top comments

softballer22 0

expect for herpes.. that shit will follow you back.

I wouldn't put up with that shit. Dump the jerk.

Comments

krazy_glu3 0

your fiancé huh? well you aren't married yet so I say leave while you still can!!

IHeartJimi02 0

I totally agree. Dump his cheating ass op.

JosieBongs 0

You have no choice but to kill him. Do it QUICKLY!

That is correct. It's like with vampires or werewolves. If you kill the one who infected you before you fully turn, the curse can be broken. QUICKLY! Maby it's not too late!

ilovesexywomen 0

I'm from Vegas don't be baggin

Yeah, for instance this guy from Texas didn't make stereotype one word so if I call him a stupid hick he won't be offended.

SkateboardGirl88 11

What happens in Vegas most certainly does NOT stay in Vegas!

SkateboardGirl88 11

i agree i was born in Vegas and now I'm in the sunshine state.

birds_fml 7

I hope it's something curable. Leave that jerk.

D13GOA 0

herpes is for life. that shit sticks with you

Also condoms dont protect from stds, it seems somebody started spreading that one just so they could screw in ignorant bliss, good luck with that people. Skin on skin contact still happens, thats how herpes spreads.

How does your brain even process breathing?

To be fair to Ambrosian, someone infected with herpese can excrete the virus from pretty large zone around the genitals. It's also contagious even if the carrier does not show symptoms and 70% of new infections occur when there were no symptoms. It's just very, very unlikely to get infected by simple skin contact. The virus needs a wound or exposure the more sensitive and vulnerable tissues of the genitals to get into the system. Using a condom is like wearing a seatbelt. It's not a magical item protecting you from all harm. It just drasticaly reduses the risks of major damage. Don't be a fool and wrap your tool.

Chris19801012 0

everyone that doesn't stay there

skyeyez9 24

Did you hike up the incline (Bar trail) near manitou springs in your profile pic?