By Anonymous - 11/12/2013 08:25 - United States

Today, is my little sister's 16th birthday. I spent my last $20 on a gift for her, cleaned the house for her party, made an ice cream cake, and got her a rose. What did I get? "I hope you kept the receipt for this. Oh, and stay in your room during my party." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 518
You deserved it 3 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Allennis44 16

Take the gift and eat the ice cream cake on your own

ZY1431 24

I would've taken the gift back, got my money back and got myself something.

Comments

Defo take the cake and enjoy it. She sounds like a spoiled brat.

UnicornFarts 15

Did anyone else read this as defocate the cake and enjoy it.

Rainhawk94 27

Lol i did. I've seen people use deff for short but defo?

Hard to believe guy but some of us are not native speakers :) , at least my awkward English made a funny pun

embarass her as much as possible in front of all her friends. ungrateful child, puh-leas.

Play screamo really loud in the middle of the party and start a Moshpit!

Everyone thinks that infants are the hardest age. Not true. 16-18 is the worst because they think they are all grown up and will do anything to prove it. You did a great job OP. You know that but so does your sister. She just can't say it right now. Hang in there. It will get better.

nattynatters 14

"Oh no! Someone put your birthday cake into the toilet! How sad."

Time to break out all the embarassing photos that have been building up in the arsenal.

Your sisters an ungrateful bitch! Just slap her

That stinks OP. For the record, you sound like a great big sister. :)

I did something similar at a very young age to my brother, he kicked my ass 5 ways from Sunday for being "an ungrateful spoiled brat." I've never been ungrateful like that again. It seriously sounds like your little sister could use a little foot in ass.