By Anonymous - 02/04/2012 19:42 - United States

Today, in the midst of sleep, my boyfriend hurled my cellphone across the room and into the wall because he couldn't be bothered to pick up or hang up an incoming call. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 433
You deserved it 3 339

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Redoxx_fml 22

"Who was it?" "Dunno. Phone's broken"

Comments

mizuki123 8

Wow that sucks. I would of been so pissed. Fyl.

No, you would HAVE been so pissed. Glad to be of service.

mizuki123 8

Oh thank you so much for fixing something that I could care less about.

You must care quite a bit if you have room to care less.

If you "could care less" about grammar, spelling and punctuation, then good luck finding a job later in life.

mizuki123 8

I do care but this is on a website that has nothing to do with finding a job.

In this case, the appropriate thing to do would be to: A) break his phone as well. OR B) make him pay for a replacement.

I predicted that the boyfriend was going to throw the cell phone, I guess you could say I "called it."

Bad puns make everything punny. I made a bad pun, which make everything punny. I did it again!

You couldn't just hang it up or silence it?????? Duh.

17 and OPs bf needs to go to anger management class. lol but i guess your phone would been alive rit now if your it was off/mute.

It was actually the cops asking you about him. Your boyfriend is a serial phone killer and it's about time he was brought to justice.

rcgirl2 11

If that were my BF, he would've been buying me a new phone.

flashback.miss 28

such an arse. why not throw him against the wall? hopefully he gets pays for a new one?

Maybe he couldn't find the snooze button and just figured the wall would hit it for him.

xiortniios22 1