By girl - 22/11/2009 00:36 - United States

Today, in dance class we did a choreography where we wear two shirts and take one off in one quick motion. After I took mine off, the audience goes "aaah". Then I realize that I had taken both my shirts off as stood there with only my bra on. I was being videotaped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 306
You deserved it 6 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Could've been worse -- at least you had a bra on!

Let's hope you weren't wearing a lacy type bra to dance class. Since you need support, I'd be wearing a sports bra or at least one that's not see-through. And in that case, so what? If you were in your bikini top on camera, would you mind?

Comments

aero_fml 0

You mean video ;) it was being recorded, afterall.

I don't get it why women are ashamed of their breasts... at least in most European countries it's not a taboo anymore, they've realized that nipples are nipples, breasts are breasts and both men and women have them. in Third World countries they are a part of everyday life, feeding kids and being a normal part of the female body, exposed and out there for everyone to see... But boy oh boy, in the US of A, heaven forbids anyone sees you in a Bra never mind completeley topless... It's the end of World!!!

You're obviously not actually from any of those countries or you'd realise that's a slightly misconception. OK, we're not as shocked as the American population, but it's all about context. During a dance show you don't expect to see/show breasts, so you're still likely to be shocked/embarrassed.

Oh not all of us are ashamed of our breasts. There are a lot of people in my town who wear shirts with necklines so low that it completely defeats the purpose of wearing clothing. Also, there are a lot of disrespectful men and boys where I live that I would not want to expose my boobs to.

It's not like seeing breasts or nipples is going to scar anyone. Then people have a fit over breastfeeding. Last time I checked that's what breasts are for.

I live in Europe in Ireland. We're not like the mainland... You don't go showing your boobs to random people... Maybe do a little research...

randybryant799 20

What gets me is that a woman can show her entire boob in public ad long as we don't see the nipple. The nipple seems to be the big no no. It's ridiculous.

Oops. Perhaps you should've practiced more? *shrugs* Meh. Shit happens. At least you hadn't gone commando.

It would be a lot funnier if OP was a man

yeah, but it would be a little strange if he wore a bra to a dance recital...

Killuhk 8

Well I hope you followed through with the dance and kept a professional attitude.

It's a freakin bra... No worse than seeing you in a bathing suit. At least you didn't punch yourself in the face when you flung off the shirt...