By gumchuck - 05/02/2015 21:03 - United States - Marshall

Today, in an effort to avoid my school's strict no-gum policy as my teacher made a b-line to me, I swallowed it. By the time the teacher reached me, the gum was on my desk, as well as my breakfast, thanks to my overactive gag reflex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 844
You deserved it 16 295

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's gum, and this may be one of the worst situations that could have happened. Funny how you break the rules and there are immediate consequences . I'm also trying to figure out how you don't throw up every time you drink water or eat...

Comments

Could of simply hidden it, or binned it, and just put in a new piece after the line.

SuperMew 22

How big was the gum that you couldn't swallow it? I think, in the future, don't chew gum at school.

How hard is it not to chew gum? Sorry that you barfed but ydi.

There are 2 sexual comments out of the 32 (1/16th), and OP never gives their age. OP might be underage, or inversely, over age, so they're doing nothing wrong. EDIT Replied to the wrong comment, my bad.

Sigh, it's people like you that force them to have such stupid rules. My old school let us chew gum but when I transferred to some Catholic school with Neo-Nazi rules they had absolutely no faith on their students, and one of many rules is no gum. And when someone breaks it, we're all blamed.

now your teacher has to put no gum swallowing policy.. just to make sure people don't throw up..

hi5er 1

Yikes... What a terrible trait for a woman to have!

squideth 18

Yes because all that matters in a woman, even a high-school aged one, is her ability to give head!

Why would anyone not say YDI. Maybe you shouldn't have been breaking a strict school policy.

The no gum rule is generally because of idiots sticking gum under the desk or other places used gum does not belong. Other reasons include choking hazard, apparently barf hazard, and disrupting the class.

duhdarling 11

Well it could have been a lot worse...I guess..