By Noslo - 10/11/2011 03:52 - United States

Today, in a large church youth group, we were told to write our current biggest trial on a piece of paper, crumple it up, and throw it in pile. I wrote "My mother's death and having to leave my friends and family." The one I picked up just said "math." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 809
You deserved it 4 065

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone struggles with other things. Im sorry for you OP!

Wow man. I'm so sorry for your loss. But do understand, some people don't feel comfortable enough to share their real thoughts and feelings.

Comments

FYLDeep 25

Don't ever take Discrete Math then. That shit will make you want to kill yourself.

DawnMarie11 0

I took theory of mathematical equations in college, that was quite interesting and full of headaches.

CuteDumBlonde64 11

No lie! Math was a bitch when I was in middle school. ...and high school... ...and college... ...and now.

maz255 10

Nice way to fit in to your username stereotype...

Why is this an fml? So apparently ur life sucks if u start a pissing contest with ur youth group

I seen math,and thought it said meth. Lol. See,it could be worse.

Seriously? You're 6 comments too late. Also, verb tenses: don't mix them.

You should write a FML about how you have no life and just sit around correcting peoples grammar. So,this is for you... ... ... Rotflmfao @ u u pos. U r a sad sad person. So,get bent.

Surprised no-one's having a go at ''church.''

leadman1989 15

Because no one wants to get moderated. I'm speaking experience. -_-

leadman1989 15

Don't worry op you'll see your mother again in heaven... hopefully there won't be any math either Must resist urge to point out blinding cognitive dissonance... aaahhh

the open had some real serious stuff happen in his life... most those other kids likely just have math

YDI for being at a church function and expecting more from idiot youths who only know one word answers and focus on nonsensical, useless shit.

sunlovinmama 1

What's the point of you even speaking? Shut it please

sunlovinmama 1

Everyone has different times and seasons in their lives they go through trials. We don't all go through tough time at the exact same time. That kid may just be in a good season where he or she is getting rest and refreshing, or to them math may be a huge trial. Maybe if they don't pass, they don't get in college or maybe, their parents put them under high pressure to make good grades and they just can't seem to get it. Kids have committed suicide over things like that depending on how bad it seems to them. "math" isn't detailed description. There is probably more to the story. Pray for them like it was your own trial.

thiscrazything 1

So very true. Life's perspective can change from day to day. Sorry for your loss, OP.

catharsis5 9

sorry for your loss but I'm kinda happy for the other guy since his only problem is math. That, or he doesn't want to say his real problems