By Anonymous - 24/04/2012 04:44 - United States

Today, I yet again heard a friend say "YOLO" as if it's a word. It was so annoying that I had to restrain myself from punching him in the face and offering him the chance to suck on one of my turds, since apparently "YOLO." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 919
You deserved it 5 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would have punched him in the face anyway...

friend: -falls out of tree- me: "oh my gosh, are you okay?" friend: "yeah man YOLO" me: -_____-

Comments

skyeyez9 24

I am fearful of the generation that thinks made up words are actually real words. Or replace the S with a Z, and remove letters and spell "yu" instead of "you."

I hate how people are using it as a word. It's a phrase not a word. And the phrase isn't stupid or new, it's something that people have been saying for ever. I also hate the context people use it in now that's stupid.

jmichael11 9

A love how people actually get mad at a word. Who cares if someone says "YOLO". I am sure you say dumb sh** all of the time.

With the obsession everyone on the internet* seems to have with karma, you would have thought that you-only-live-once was completely alien to them. * No, I don't claim to know everyone on the internet, although I do try.

78- That is so true. Finally someone else was thinking it besides me.

You Only Live Once. that's the motto YOLO!!!

YOLO will not apply during the zombie apocalypse.

This is hardly an FML... More of a lame story about nothing.

perdix 29

Yay, Obama! Love Obama! A better campaign slogan than "Mitt. He'll take all R-money!"