By yeah hun i think insects arent animals too - 09/10/2013 07:51 - Germany - Leipzig

Today, I yet again had to pretend to be a dumb bimbo so that my boyfriend wouldn't get upset over the fact that, in some cases, I might be smarter than him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 611
You deserved it 23 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why degrade yourself OP? Intelligence is sexy.

Tell him to just deal with it, don't pretend to be dumb.

Comments

YDI for actually doing that. That's just a bit embarrassing.

cryssycakesx3 22

Maybe she is a bimbo and actually not that smart for staying with him and putting herself in that position.

You shouldn't ever have to change yourself to be with a man you should be loved and adored for exactly whom you are

Why are you changing who you are just to be with a guy? YDI for being controlled.

He should be proud to have a smart girl. Isn't that what guys like?

Some guys like girls who aren't threatening to them in any way. They have to be less intelligent than him, make less money, be less emotionally stable, and have fewer future prospects before he feels comfortable being with her. The only reason he IS with her is because she's an ego booster. To all the guys like that (and you don't know who you are, because your narcissism has blinded you), stop thinking life is a story and you're the main character, or at least get with the times and realize it's the 21st Century.

Dump him and find someone who can appreciate you for who you are, including your intelligence.

150493x 29

I think it's time your boyfriend grows up and stops getting upset over something so petty.

karmaliss 18

Again? That shouldn't have happened in the first place. Boyfriend needs to grow up and realize that having a smart girlfriend is a good thing asap. Smart is the new (and improved) sexy. As long as it's not the "I told you so" every other sentence variety.

I say ditch him. If he's too insecure to be with an intelligent person, then his loss. You shouldn't have to sacrifice for him.

bloodprincess 11

My friend called me a ditsy blonde, and when I showed him I'm actually smart and it's an act he got pissed at me. Same with me beating him in video games.