By FlabbyPants - 06/01/2015 02:51 - United States - Fort Myers

Today, I woke up with every muscle in my body hurting so bad I could hardly walk. Participation in a triathlon, or overdoing it at the gym? No, the results of a day spent cleaning the house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 711
You deserved it 6 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thomasrasmussen7 20

That is quite a work out though and hopefully it looks nice and clean.

Comments

Hey cleaning the house can be a great workout and you've got a sparkly clean house. don't feel bad, OP.

Well, that can be hard work if you were doing something like hauling your dead Christmas tree to the curb all by yourself.

even though it really hurts now, at least you know you've actually started working your muscles. besides, you've got a clean house now, so what's not to like?

I'm with ya! I'm thin and cleaning house can be exhausting.

I've had that happen, housework gives you a workout especially when you're flipping mattresses and hoovering stairs.

keep it up and you'll be fit in no time

iAmPaul 49

I understand how cleaning a house is hard work, but being sore all over the day after is an indication that you need to exercise more.

iAmPaul 49

25 - That's completely irrelevant. If you exercise/workout properly on a regular basis, merely cleaning the house is nothing. I was correct in my original assertion.

@30- Exercising and working out "properly" means different things for different people, body types, activity levels, and certain athletic circumstances that pertain to their sport. What 25 said is completely relevant. Your opinion is not a fact. Facts are facts, and you are wrong.

ChristianH39 30

30, has anyone ever called you an arrogant ****? because you seem like an arrogant ****.

Stretch it out. It might hurt at first but you'll feel better after stretching.