By Anonymous - 30/07/2015 01:50 - United States - Schenectady

Today, I woke up on the couch and realized I had fallen asleep while doing laundry. Ran to the laundry room, and found all my clothes gone. I really wish I hadn't been doing a load of all my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 001
You deserved it 3 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The real question is who in their right mind steals a whole load of men's pants?...

Capitan 15

Tell me you own shorts.. For your sake.

Comments

Well, at least you earned a perfect excuse to update your wardrobe! I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine wearing your birthday suit to the store ;)

sadly sounds like you need to start taking your naps on top of the dryer

Why would someone break into your home just to steal a load of pants? There have got to be better ways to steal pants.

He could be living in an apartment with a shared laundry room which anyone there would have access to.

rabbi1010 29

A lot of laundry rooms will have a sign posted stating do not leave your laundry unattended.

#16 but those have signs saying not to leave your laundry unattended...not to mention you'd have to be a complete and utter moron to leave your stuff where anyone can steal it.

Damn gremlins and their insane lust for pants!

Smilez97 5

Check the video. There has to be cameras somewhere

A bunch of complexes (if we assume it's at his/her apartment have warning signs saying they're not liable for theft. Kind of like how the ones that have pools don't have lifeguards and that you're liable for your own safety/safety of your child. It's an extra cost for them. Wherever OP did laundry though, if it's got cameras, then by all means take a gander if it'll even help.

I believe that wouldn't be the only thing missing...that's not very valuable...

llamingo 8

If you were in your house who else would have been inside?

graceinsheepwear 33

Sounds like an apartment in a building with a shared laundry room.

Probably lives in an apartment, and someone else needed to do laundry, and took them home.

PANDORUM89 21

pretty sure that's why they say don't leave clothes unattended.

Goblin182 26

At least you didn't hit your head on the dryer.