By elow72 - 19/02/2016 21:47 - United States - Nashua

Today, I woke up at 3:45 AM to fly to Pittsburgh to sample classes at a university there. After all that flying and sitting in traffic for 2 hours, I finally got to attend to my first class. I fell asleep during it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 493
You deserved it 5 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

joeyl2008 29

That won't be the last time you fall asleep in a college class.

It's not surprising after such a hard journey! Maybe get a coffee before the next one?

Comments

ellerios82 8

Depending on how long the flight was, you should have taken a nap on the plane.

So I suppose that college is out of your list?

Well it fails as first impressions go , but no big deal everyone sleeps during a lecture at some point . The point is you got there right ? Flying on the same day as a event is tiring so plan better and arrive the night before or get lots of coffee!

stangbang92 17

So you actually got to experience what life would be like there... I don't see a problem.

I think this is the first FML I've seen about Pittsburgh. Haha hope you like our city

Get a hotel next time and fly in the day before.

That's the most authentic college class experience you can have, actually.

Running on no sleep is something you're going to have to get used to if you want to pass all your classes. Some professors I had would drop you from their class if you fell asleep because they saw it as you not caring so you'd have to take the class again.

I am taking the guess of you being at point park university in pittsburgh.