By Anonymous - 16/05/2012 21:56 - Sweden - V?llingby

Today, I woke up after a long night of drinking with my friends. I vaguely remembered visiting a tattoo parlour, but nothing prepared me for the sight of the words "YOLO" and "MOFO" tattooed across the fingers of my left and right hands. Now I'm officially a bandwagoning douchebag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 202
You deserved it 39 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

k18dinkleman 3

Omg your a girl too!! Thats even worse..

You should report the tattooist, he shouldn't be letting drunk people get ink. It's immoral and I don't know about Swedish law but it's illegal over here, too. He's a dick for agreeing to give you the tattoo. You're still an idiot, though.

That tattoo parlor should have a shitarse reputation. If you really care for tattoos, you never do it on drunk people.

TehMaskedWarrior 0

I actualy think that that's kinda cool....

SnoBorder4Life 0

I hate that phrase, next time, don't get completely destroyed when your within a few miles of any tattoo parlour, it obviously doesn't end well.

Well at least you didn't have HYFR tatted on you? Still that's a YDI.

thatoneguy79 10

At least it's not permanen... Oh wait. Its origina... wait, nope, can't go there either. Personally insightful or significant? Memorial? No? Oh. Well, I suppose the next best thing is to come up with new and meaningful phrases for the letters, so when someone asks you can say, "Bitch, please, as if. It stands for my great uncles Youseph Ortega, Lincoln Ortega, Mario Ortega, and Frank Ortega." Also, have you checked your back lately? (Thinking of "Kingpin")

Ouch. Suggestion? Don't drink excessively anymore because you clearly cannot hold your alcohol.