By Shamdog48 - 11/04/2011 15:08 - United States

Today, I went to work at a chemotherapy clinic. After explaining to a patient about the risks and benefits of chemotherapy for his underlying metastatic lung cancer, he asks is it OK to smoke during chemotherapy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 840
You deserved it 3 739

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow. Someone either really wants to die, or they're just plain stupid. >.>

Yeah, it is. Smoke kills the cancer-cells right?

Comments

Don't worry OP. Natural selection is LITERALLY in the process of weeding him out. Smile knowingly and say, "as much as you like sir" :) :D :) ;)

Win-oppatumus! That's how big that win was.

russianspy1234 11

He has metastatic lung cancer, he's pretty much ****** no matter what he does so why stop smoking?

Yeah, F your life, someone is dying of cancer and they have the nerve to ask you a dumb question. Your life truly sucks.

lmaoatall 6

why the hell is this a **** your life? he's the one ******.

notquite69 0

I had to go through chemo a few years back. You wouldn't believe the number of people that wheel their IV poles from the cancer center to smoke outside. Idiots. We don't want them in the gene pool anyway.

We don't need you and your opinion in the gene pool either. If someone decides to smoke til the bitter end, its their choice. doesn't harm you. And if smoking got them their cancer, they might as well stick with it.

I ******* hate people that don't take care of their health. There I said it. I understand OP's pain, I'd hate to take care of someone who doesn't take care of himself. Waste my time? I don't think so. Next Patient, please!!!

you know you'll get those patients too. so if you no likey, find other workey and dont bitch about patients. But thats just how i see it.

TheDrifter 23

Do you have the same opinion of fat people and aids patients? They have also brought about their own demise. If you do I applaud you. If not please remember, nobody likes a hypocrite.

MuchDance90s 0

Lung cancer that has spread has like a 2 per cent survival rate. Let him smoke.

Got_any_grapes1 4

Didn't he realize how he probably got lung cancer?

This isn't a FYL or YDI to you. it's a HDTDBC...he deserves to die by cancer.

what does your six-letter acronym stand for?