By makinascene - 05/02/2009 10:05 - United States

Today, I went to the doctor's office because I was sick. The male nurse led me back and when he weighed me, he said "Why do I get all the beefy girls today?". FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 625
You deserved it 5 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What an asshole! You should have complained to a doctor.

Comments

redsox4021 0

YOU DESERVE IT. IT'S ABOUT TIME WE MAKE A STAND AGAINST ALL THESE OBESE KIDS. By the way I always wonder why people are shocked or something so what he was rude but didn't you realize your a fattass along time ago ?

okay first off why is everyone assuming she's fat?second of all why does it matter?and thirdly the doc was a jackass to her she should have said something to him.never assume somones fat and if they are fat and they "complain" on here ad u don't like it then why the **** do u read theirs then?just don't read it if u don't like it u morons.and another thing some ppl can't help being fat.in some cases it's partially genetic.partially.

robinsn 0

Regardless of the OP's weight, that was highly unprofessional. He ought to be reported for making comments like that.

I agree with number five. Lose some weight chubbs.

franwins0827 7

Wow, rude and unprofessional. Whether you need to lose weight or not, the comment was definitely out of line.

zebrapattern 6

he had to weigh you before noticing and saying that you're beefy?

lesdodis 0

lmfao high five to the nurse hahahaha