By Anonymous - 03/11/2011 03:58 - United States

Today, I went to the bank to make a deposit. While I was waiting on my transaction, the bank tellers were making fun of me. I could tell cause I heard them through the speaker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 133
You deserved it 2 633

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should of complained to the manager for them being unprofessional and then they'll see how funny it is...

Mister_Triangle 21

That's what you get for trying to deposit Monopoly money in a recession.

Comments

If you had let them know that you heard them, I'm fairly sure that they would have died from humiliation... that is unless they really are just complete pricks.

You SHOULD make it so clear to them that u heared them and complane to the manager!! Trust me

Llama_Face89 33

You* heard* complain* also there should be a "have" after SHOULD and that "so" is an unnecessary partof the sentence.

MaaaanWTF 1

If it bothered you that much you should of put the nastiest thing you could find into the deposit tube for the bank tellers. Make sure you make eye contact when they receive your generous gift then peel the **** out!

indielove 13

Make them know that you heard them then report them to management

Next time come prepared with a tape recorder. Then tape them making fun of you. Later, go in the bank, play the message in front of them, point to the manager and wave the recorder in his/her general direction. Say, "You are now my bitches", and negotiate an extra 1/2% (best you can hope for today... sigh) annual interest on your savings account.

leadman1989 15

Well you were gonna rob the Bank of America down the sreet but this bitches are just asking for it!

Draxanoth 15

Your so lame bankers make fun of you....Damn...FYL

tell them you changed your mind and come in when there boss is in...look at their faces then.

fthislyfe 22

People make fun of each other all the time. They're mostly losers. My stupid roommates constantly made fun of everyone, while they were more ridiculous than the people they were making fun of. So don't take it too serious...