By lebanesewoman - 30/06/2009 16:17 - Hong Kong

Today, I went to my 7 year old son's school for a conference with his teacher. When I got there, the teacher said "she adored me for who and what I am". I was puzzled. Turns out my son told his class that I am a "lesbian American." Wrong. I'm Lebanese-American. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 999
You deserved it 3 938

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedRose 0

Hahahahahah! Wow. Do you think she was hitting on you?

Ohhh ....FYL. Thats a great mix-up :p

Comments

I hate how people on this site judge like crazy. You life is f'd or it isn't. If someone thought I was a lesbian I would be heavily embarrassed because I'm not. It doesn't mean I think it is wrong. What if the teacher was trying to get at her?? Hmmmmm. So thats lame. It was a misunderstanding, why do people get offended for homosexuals? Mmmm. But I LOL'd, I love this one:D Little kids make the world a giggle. Little kids are the best.

Princess33_fml 0

This doesn't belong on FML. It belongs on "Kids Say the Darndest Things."

carriedawn 0

This reminds me of that episode of the Golden Girls... Sophia: For starters, Jean is a lesbian. Dorothy: Ma. Blanche: What's funny about that? Sophia: You aren't surprised? Blanche: Of course not. I mean I've never known any personally, but isn't Danny Thomas one? Dorothy: Not Lebanese, Blanche. Lesbian.

Hehe I'm Lebanese too and this has happened to me numerous times. People always go, "You're lesbian?!?" It is awkward if one person says it and a bunch of people overhear, so I know where you're coming from. Have some Tabouli and Bak Lava. You'll feel better :)

Madman85 0

# 131 very true. I would think the same.

Adriennerox211 0

irisjkid25: your a gay jackass. You fail at the game of life. -.-" OP: thats kinda cute :)