By lebanesewoman - 30/06/2009 16:17 - Hong Kong

Today, I went to my 7 year old son's school for a conference with his teacher. When I got there, the teacher said "she adored me for who and what I am". I was puzzled. Turns out my son told his class that I am a "lesbian American." Wrong. I'm Lebanese-American. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 999
You deserved it 3 938

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedRose 0

Hahahahahah! Wow. Do you think she was hitting on you?

Ohhh ....FYL. Thats a great mix-up :p

Comments

tbbays04 0

reeeeppppppeeeeeaaaaattttttt

CookieSpitOnVegg 0

Uh, screw you, my dad is Lebanese. And, would you believe it, he is still committed to ONE WOMAN. Crazy, I know. He also probably speaks better English than you. Thank you for your stupid comments, but they are quite unnecessary, as no one with a brain would believe that.

TheComputerGuy96 16

This is one of the very few FMLs that made me laugh.

Why are you hating on Lebanese people? Do you think everyone HAS THE SAME NATIONALITY? I suggest you keep that mouth shut, even if it's the Internet because you're not the only person in existence.

Don't worry about it! You are not the first person (even on this board) that this has happened to!

twistedlilheart 3

Same thing happened to me. My friend introduced me as half Italian half lesbian to this guy, to his credit he said "wouldn't that make you bi?" It took my friend a good five minutes to realize what she said.

ur mom is lesbian and ur dad is gay ! and im lebanese.. and dont u ever say a word about lebanese people u jackass !

This made me think of 'Outnumbered'!! It made me laugh :)

that's like the glee episode...but the other way around haha