By googoogaga - 13/03/2010 15:13 - United States

Today, I went to IHOP for breakfast. As we were leaving, I realized a little girl took my Hello Kitty hairclip. For the next 5 minutes, I fought with an 8 year-old for a hairclip. She won. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 453
You deserved it 28 869

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kitt_en 0

I feel ya, OP. It's not immature to be wearing cute hair clips. A lot of people also do that. It's stupid that the kid got your hair clip. You'd think her parents would notice that it's not hers and maker her give it back...

Comments

The__Redneck 7

If you didn't belt that little thief, you deserve to lose the clip. Next time, jackslap the shit. Even if you don't get back what was stolen, you get the pleasure of physically harming a thief--and just maybe stopped the next theft, because the kid's parents are obviously too incompetent to do something about it.

you really shouldn't have added that it was hello kitty because that made ydi

next time punch the little bitch in the face, knock her stealing ass out, and take it back. for good measure kick her in the face a few times while she is down, than kick her ***** of a mother in the twat for being so ******* stupid and giving birth to that mistake.

Normally I'd tell you to grow up, but I don't let children get away with taking anything that belongs to me. You may get arrested for slapping the bitch, but she stole from you and her mother did nothing about it.

ducky3620 0

just let the little girl have it. it's a ******* hairclip!

Paigeypoo630 0

Wow, all the people who are talking about beating the crap out of an 8-year old are just idiots. Does it really make your sorry life better to beat up an 8 year old for a stupid hairclip. Wow...that's very low.

So what you're saying is that it was perfectly alright for this child to take something that didn't belong to her? I'm guessing that since the OP had to fight with this child, and still didn't get her property back, that the girl's parents did absolutely nothing to intervene. That's a very dangerous lesson for that child to learn. I wouldn't be surprised if this girl gets busted in a few years for shoplifting. That's the problem with a lot of kids nowadays. They have too much power. They want to act like little bad-asses, and God forbid if their parents try to discipline them. Then these little brats can turn around and call Child services, because they don't want to be held responsible for their bad behavior.

That's when you put the insubordinate bitch in a Muay Thai clinch and bash her skull in with your knees until she is unconscious or dead.

kaybbyx3 0

you should have just let it go. who the hell fights with an 8 year old? unless you're 13 and immature. then nevermind, it all makes sense

jennadol95 0

Lmao. I was having a terrible night. And when I read this, I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for making my night a million times better with your terrible arguing skills.

dramatimes10 0

OP if ur a teen wearing a hello kitty clip I think thas hot:) motivation to find that lil kid and take ur clip bak? ha