By Noname - 25/02/2009 01:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to get a condom because my boyfriend and I were going to have sex for the first time. When I opened the drawer, I saw that every single condom had a Jesus pin stabbed through it, and a note on top of the box saying, "Love, mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 135 944
You deserved it 24 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should go to your mom in two weeks and be like "MOM I THINK THE CONDOMS I HAD DIDN'T WORK! NOW IM PREGNANT!" and then we'll see who's laughing.

curious_missy 1

bill her for the replacement condom! Also write Love, Your Safe Daughter

Comments

You should go to your mom in two weeks and be like "MOM I THINK THE CONDOMS I HAD DIDN'T WORK! NOW IM PREGNANT!" and then we'll see who's laughing.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

i was going to suggest this, but i see someone beat me to it =D

Um, I think a better parent INFORMS children about contraception rather than putting HOLES in the thing that's meant to stop you from getting pregnant.

wizzard_fml 0

@243 Yeah, right... because your average young horny teenagers will be saying "ooh the condoms have holes, let's just hold hands all night..." Or maybe, just maybe, they'll be saying "ooh the condoms have holes, let's have sex just the same but with no protection so, because our mom is soooo smart, we will risk both STD and pregnancy... " Lucky for mom her daughter seems to be smart enough to know what *safe* sex is... If only there were more parents as smart as that daughter! lol... and fhl ;)

#243, condoms are protection. by poking holes in condoms she takes the protection away, and they're not going to lay off sex because of broken condoms. Since when is taking away protection protecting? and there is nothing wrong with sex before marriage!! and don't tell me it says it in the bible because that reason is irrelevant, it has no impact on anyone who isn't a devout Christian parent!

oh yeah now insted of using a condom she'll have to get plan B. I wonder which one is worse in the eyes of god?? X)

ever wonder maybe mom wants her daughter to get pregnant? just maybe?

ur the bitch...ur probably a mom too. I don't know why ur defending her but her daughter could've used them and gotten pregnant. r u retarded? of course that is not good parenting . it was dangerous and risky u bitch

243- I believe the mother should've just told her daughter not to have sex. Because the daughter might just keep having sex. And now she doesn't have any condoms. The mom essentially just took away her daughter's protection from something she might do anyway.

I have sex with punctured condoms all the time... hey next time just use a balloon or sylo wrap. better yet, use on of those fitting socks they use when u go to the shoe store (: (dnt be dumb enough to try it tho ._.)

So she is protecting her my makeing her have unsafe sex what a great mom

bettyc4 26

What the mom SHOULD have done is take a pic of her dad's cum face and put it on top of the condoms saying " imagine your father while you use these". Biggest turn off evveerrrr

GhostDuck 30
Michelle2914 7

I agree! People down voted your comment but it's probably because they don't have god in their life and If they do they apparently don't know what the 10 commandments are!

Pretty simple, just have sex without the condom and then immediately go buy the morning after pill and take it. Shouldnt have to miss out on sex because of a bitch mother, and first time should be without a condom, just a different form of protection. Should be mandatory for girls to be on the pill when they hit age 15.

curious_missy 1

bill her for the replacement condom! Also write Love, Your Safe Daughter

burdenofaday 0

Please move away from your parents as soon as possible. Humanity will thank you for it.

Just tell her you don't need the condoms as the pill works better... :-)

i ******* hate ur mom.. you should just get knocked up lol .... like for real

DenBriZel 31
jayhawk63 0

Thats epic. Where does your mom get these "jesus pins"?