By jessmess - 01/08/2012 16:44 - United States - Corpus Christi

Today, I went to do the laundry at my hotel. I had just enough money for my two loads. After getting frustrated with the washer taking two of my quarters and giving no credit, I took the clothes out. The washer then locked the door shut and started without my clothes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 206
You deserved it 4 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LappDance 16

That washing machine is trolling you.

twinkledinosaur 0

That sucks, just go complain that it's broken and maybe they will refund you :)

Comments

That's why I always bring like all my clothes, then you don't have to wash any

musicluvr2000 11

I just love washing machines... (:

The washer wanted the day off from washing things, so it decided to make you think that it wasn't working in order to take your money. Look at that, a washing machine earning money on vacation!

sunnyk 1

just ask for a refund. no big deal, seriously...

coolbrony12 3

If you only had 50 cents how did you rent the hotel?

Damn that sucks op. I would have been so pissed because I never carry around change so if your like me you probably spent some time just finding the quarters! Ask for a refund I guess?

Fishfanatic 7

Sorry but I don't get this. If you are staying in a hotel I presume you are on business or vacation? In which case why on earth are you doing laundry? Assuming you're not staying there for months on end ( and if you are then fair enough ) Why didn't you simply take enough clean clothes to last until you got back ? Most people here seem to manage a 2 week holiday and take enough clean clothes to last them so I see no reason why you can't manage it.