By inthecold - 19/02/2011 05:41 - United States

Today, I went to a party 40 minutes away by bus with some friends. We missed the bus, waited half an hour for the second, and arrived just in time to hear the policemen say, "Party's over. Get outta here." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 182
You deserved it 8 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So the FML here is that instead of sitting in a jail cell and having to have your parents come get you, you had to take the bus home again? Could have been so much worse!

There should be a "How the hell is this an FML" button

Comments

suitkace 5

You wouldn't get arrested, the worst that would happen is if the OP had already drank and was underage they could get an MIP.

You actually can get arrested for drinking underage. Know your facts.

suitkace 5

You wouldn't get arrested, the worst that would happen is if the OP had already drank and was underage they could get an MIP.

risewith 0

at least you didn't go and get arrested

I think it's a good thing you were not there because you might have gotten arrested for drugs or underaged drinking.

ulicksam 0

So obviously kids drinking illegally so how can you not deserve it? And even if you didn't miss the bus, you would only have been there half an hour.

OP didn't say anything about underage drinking. I would expect to hear of arrests if there had been. Parties are sometimes shut down because of multiple noise complaints.

That's a good thing. You would have got in trouble by the cops if you came earlier

January8 5

at least you didn't get there in time to hear them say "you're all being arrested", now THAT'D be an FML.