By Noname - 12/02/2009 06:00 - United States

Today, I went to a movie with my boyfriend. In the lobby, I asked why the glasses were not working. I said, "Do they only work inside the theater?" My boyfriend replied, "3-D glasses just work inside the movie, everything else in the World is pretty much 3-D." FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 426
You deserved it 134 893

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is more than a moment. What did you THINK the glasses would do?

Comments

viaco12 0

How do some people agree?! Is everyone stupid?!

After I read this, I became sad. You're an idiot. I'm not talking about the OP. I'm talking about all of you who commented. YOU DO NOT SEE THE WORLD IN 3-D. YOU SEE THE WORLD IN 4-D. Everyone is stupid who commented on this page. (I'm not done middle school and I know this. This is just sad.) #81- I bet you did. And you think that the world is in 3-D!!! #74- Are you? #60- I completely agree. Wow.

sorry that wasn't me that was my little brother he's kind of dumb

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the fourth dimension is time.

...... uh. First of all, half of you trying to be smart and trying to make everyone else look stupid, can't even spell right and that's just annoying. Second, you can't SEE time, just because the world is 4 dimensional doesn't mean that we see in 4-d. To those of you who said this isn't an FML, come on, if you were that retarded you would say f my life too, give the girl a break. . . except she capitalized the word world, and that annoys me.

And to the person who said her boyfriend is stupid for saying "pretty much everything" and then saying oh except movies and pictures and oh, uh, things that AREN'T 3-D, you need help because obviously there are things that aren't in 3-D because you named some. disgrace.

BBkid 0

Wooh! 101st comment-But wow how can someone b that stupid?