By Anonymous - 07/11/2010 21:32 - United States

Today, I went on a drive with my girlfriend when we went past a 'Dead End' sign. She pointed to it and said it was "Foreshadowing our relationship". FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 882
You deserved it 3 516

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

At least she wasn't pointing to a "Do Not Enter" sign.

Comments

FYLDeep 25

At least she wasn't pointing to a "Do Not Enter" sign.

I sure hope the op doesn't yield to such harsh words, if the girlfriend feels they're going the wrong way, he needs to stop and re-evaluate his feelings and either drive-thru the problem, make a u-turn, or exit the relationship. ^That sucked

No, no, it wasn't that bad. Keep right at it. ^THAT sucked.

I would have gone for "Slippery when wet".

I tried to but the comment di dnt show :(

it's not sm to joke about so start doin sm different!

FYLDeep 25

He obviously thinks that they should get into S&M. I'm not sure if that would actually help the relationship though.

RedPillSucks 31

Sounds like she's looking for a reason to dump you. Next time you pass a "speed hump" sign in the road, point it out to her.

zp5 4

i think he might be referring to a fail picture

sourgirl101 28

I've never heard of a speed hump but I do know that Wednesday is called hump day.

sourgirl101 28

We have speed bumps in FL. not humps. Perhaps it's called that other places.

zp5 4

no no there is a fail picture that has a sign that says caution: speed hump ahead or something like that.

RedPillSucks 31

Never saw the fail picture, but in NC there are actually signs that say "hump ahead". The first time I saw one I started laughing, then got really horny.

sourgirl101 28

Don't blame the sign. You were horny long before that, weren't you?

zp5 4

looks like your relationship is at a dead end, sir.

ishama13 0

When did she have time to learn that word, before or after cleaning? Better question, why was she out of the kitchen to see a dead end sign.

dump her befor she dumps u so that way ur not the one getting dumped

I believe the relationship would still end so who cares who ends it? I doubt OP is as immature as you.