By OmniVore - 25/02/2010 09:42 - United Kingdom

Today, I went on a date with a great vegan guy in my class. We went to a vegi-restaurant, I dutifully ate all the meatless dishes, but he seemed pissed about something, and other diners kept giving me angry looks. After we left, I realised I'd worn my leather jacket to the date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 358
You deserved it 42 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

guckylynn 19

It's stupid though because just because you're vegan doesn't mean you hate leather. For all they know it's fake, so why would they take time out of their meal to stare at you?

zelly05 0

uhmm I'm sorry I think u deserved that..:( out of all the things u could have worn..but a leather jacket?? o.O

Comments

pls… unless he pays yours bills and puts food on your table tell him to go fk his self.

@8: I think the irony comes from the fact that she was contradicting herself.

olw25 0

he should have said something. not ur fault. send him some pork ribs as a thank you for the date.

I see no problem with the leather jacket. It's your jacket, and you're not required to live your life according to the quirks of every little special interest group. People must not have enough things to be upset about, that they have to make them up.

YDI for dating someone so far up his own ass he can't even enjoy the date because of your ******* jacket. Who the **** is he to judge you? Dump him and also YDI for trying to convince him you're someone you're not. I was only gonna cause problems later on when he caught you with a burger and figures out you LIED to him.

It doesn't say anywhere that he pretended to be vegan

Just be glad you got out of it now, before he tried to guilt you into becoming vegan! If he gets mad about a leather jacket, it won't be long before he starts saying things like "If you cared about me, you would burn down McDonalds."

hmm well u dont have to eat what u wear, its not like it was a non animal clothes place, it was a non animal eating place... people there = stupid