By Hot Pants - 01/12/2011 17:09 - United Kingdom

Today, I went into hospital and was being treated by a really cute doctor. Not knowing that I was going to end up here, I put on novelty underwear this morning. Well, at least he found the little green glow-in-the-dark skulls amusing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 428
You deserved it 5 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MyPupRox 2

Better than glow in the dark unicorns.

Comments

So you went to see DocBastard, you thought he was cute, and he found your glow-in-the-dark skulls amusing? Is that what he's been doing to get laid now?

flockz 19

well this is great! now he doesn't have to waste a paper bag when you two inevitably have sex. simply turn off the lights and he knows where he has to go. i imagined an airplane pilot in a way. "excuse me ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. we're going to have to make an emergency landing in a very dense jungle. but luckily, there is a swamp full of glowing skulls to guide us. but just to be safe, put on your gas masks and wet suits just in case, we don't know how many souls have been lost in there." that's how i feel it basically went down.

flockz 19

oh really? i usually tend to creep girls out. were you really talking to me?

SmittyJA24 26

As a (former) health care professional, I can assure you, OP, the cute MD enjoyed every moment of your visit, novelty panties & all ... but you have NO chance of scoring a date unless you get introduced outside of his work zone. No matter how hot you are (& I'm sure you are), his professional ethics come first. (pun kinda intended)

Nice profile... You have a meetingarrangement.com profile also?

Reference as a joke. Not looking for a "sugar daddy." thanks.

My girlfriend's cousin is a nurse, and she's actually dated patients.

kickyc 14

I think I do as well, the ones with "Hands Off" on the waistband...

Yeah that then got smiley face ones too with wink wink on the waistband

This is why your mother always tells you to wear clean underwear. And if you're wondering, yes we do make fun of the guys wearing neon purple bikini underwear, and yes we do make fun of misspelled tattoos.

chengy4191 7

Why does he need to see your underwear at the hospital??

See my above comment in which I discuss the occasion that I had a spinal tap and had been wearing embarrassing undies. This is probably not the case with OP but in an emergency situation, all a patient's clothes could get cut off. If it's in the way, it goes.

Because good doctors who know what they are doing actually do full, thorough physical examinations. That means even seeing your naughty bits. There's nothing remotely sexual about it.