By whywilson.. - 02/03/2010 01:17 - Canada

Today, I watched Cast Away with my girlfriend after not seeing it for a year. I forgot how sad it was when Wilson "dies" at the end. I cried. My girlfriend told me to man up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 458
You deserved it 25 836

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mama2b3 20

That's horrible she must have no heart at all! I bawl my eyes out everytime I watch that movie! That part is so sad :(

Comments

masanya 0

That was such a sad scene! =(

Wilson did not die. He is partying on an undiscovered island with Amelia Earhart, Elvis, Jimmy Hoffa, and the Lindbergh baby.

If she was kidding, no worries. If she was serious, I'd consider dumping her sorry butt. Feminists CONSTANTLY whine about men not being sensitive enough, not being in touch w/ their "emotions," blah blah. Now that this girl has one of those men, she's bitching about it. If you're a sensitive soul who's not afraid to show your emotions, and she doesn't like that about you, then find a girl who will. Trust me, there are thousands of them looking for men who are MAN enough to show their feelings.

so, your girlfriend has more testosterone than you?

I'm a guy and I cry every single time I watch that movie. Tell your girlfriend I said she's too manly.

mate, she's rite! sorry to sound mean, but man up dude!

Ok I don't care about the spoiler...... BUT WTF IS UP WITH PEOPLE AND GUYS CRYING. Guys are human too and therefore have feelings and as a result, they have the ability to cry. What's wrong with guys crying? Might as well say that guys can't be ultra skinny or have a little long hair or anything that's anywhere close to being "girly". Of course, there's nothing wrong with a manly girl either, but seriously, there's nothing wrong with a guy crying. You have done nothing wrong, it's something called emotions. You have them. That's perfectly freakin normal. Tell her she has to woman down.