By goodsister - 14/10/2009 08:09 - Canada

Today, I was yelled at and humiliated by my otherwise awesome brother-in-law for my supposed lack of effort in the planning of a baby shower for my very pregnant sister. The kicker? Her huge, break-my-bank semi-surprise baby shower has been in the works for a month and is happening this weekend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 604
You deserved it 2 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

misha1995 0

I get it. For all of you that don't, at the end it turns out she WAS planning one, a huge "break my bank" one, but it was a semi-suprise one so the guy yelling didn't know.

Joke's on him once the baby shower goes down. Hopefully he'll man up and apologize.

Comments

Now we should yell at you for breaking the bank over a ******* baby.

markik 0

Then do it anyway, and make him feel like a fool.

Three best places to embarrass someone, in no particular order: 1. Bar/Bat Mitzvah 2. Wedding 3. Wife's baby shower

wilt 0

WTF? Who throws suprise baby showers? FAIL. YDI!!!!

GUESS WHAT YOU'RE HAVING A BABY CONGRATULATIONS Oh yeah, big surprise ahaha

Or it could've happened this way: When the OP's brother in law accused her of not being involved in anything her sister may have been standing beside him or within earshot of the conversation......instead of ruining the surprise (er semi-surprise baby shower?) and defending herself she chose to say nothing about it and humiliated the op in front of her sister. Why wasn't your sister's husband aware of or involved in the planning of the party? Was there another party planned as well? What's does a break the bank baby shower consit of?

did you tell him how long you were planning the party... he sounds like a douchebag.

shut up asshole I would be pissed to and I would be upset so just get a life and stop ragging on the people!!!

MegamiKaosu 28

now keep preparing the shower invite him and show him how more awesome you are

varkey 7

Why hadn't you told him before? Anyway, FYL.