By Exodiafinder687 - 12/04/2015 09:06 - United States - Tampa

Today, I was working in the garden, when some fire ants ran up my shorts and bit me on an intimate part of my anatomy. My 4 year old nephew will not stop telling people about my rapid strip tease. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 106
You deserved it 2 549

Exodiafinder687 tells us more.

I just want to thank everyone for their support. Always be careful of strange looking insects. You never know which ones are dangerous.

Top comments

Comments

Time to bring in the men in black with their memory wiping things.

Ants in your pants.... bites on your balls

then they bit her lips.... wow now I wonder how bad it would feel to have they're clit bit?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

39 I doubt you know any kids at all. At 4 years old, they rarely understand what's appropriate to share and what they should keep to themselves.

Quick before the swelling reduces take some pictures for your Craig's list as Might as well make the best out of a bad situation

The fire ants were only doing their job. They put out the fire in people's pants, risking their lives in the process.

MattStro 23

Geez op, that seems like a bad day :/ sorry.

Well, at least you don't have chlamydia... You'd be giving strip teases all over the place then.

OMG!!! Did one of my FMLs finally get published!?

I'd like to think the academy for these badges that I will hopefully receive soon. Also, I was afraid that a certain part of my anatomy might have needed to be amputated. They would have just needed to find a dump truck big enough to haul it away in first. ;)

It was a long hard slog, but you finally did it! I'm very proud of you. Hope your intimate parts will be ok soon.

Bad news everyone. Due to a glitch the mods say that I can't get the badge for having an FML published for this one. So now I have to try and get a second one published to get my badge.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Punch a 4 yr old? That's pretty harsh. The scene had to be funny to watch for him. Sounds like there's something besides fire ants in your pants.