By Exodiafinder687 - 12/04/2015 09:06 - United States - Tampa

Today, I was working in the garden, when some fire ants ran up my shorts and bit me on an intimate part of my anatomy. My 4 year old nephew will not stop telling people about my rapid strip tease. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 106
You deserved it 2 549

Exodiafinder687 tells us more.

I just want to thank everyone for their support. Always be careful of strange looking insects. You never know which ones are dangerous.

Top comments

Comments

The only thing im concerned about is how a four year old knows what that is xD Funny stuff OP, and hopefully it didnt hurt to much after it was over !

Knightchaser27 25
momac86 17

Hee hee sry but it's pretty funny trying to picture that ants in your pants dance

havahnegila 22

I just want to thank everyone for their support. Always be careful of strange looking insects. You never know which ones are dangerous.

Also, I want to thank Lesser for helping me find the perfect way to phrase this FML. She is a genius when it comes to knowing how to reword an FML to make it even funnier.

So glad you finally made it. And I'm glad everything worked out. Hope you feel better soon.

After 55 submissions you finally made it. Congratulations OP!

Your follow ups sounded like a thank you speech after an actor gets an emmy XD

You have my sympathies OP. I once ended up in the hospital because of those little red bastards. My boss told me to hose off the outside of the store (the pollen gets brutal down here, everything is a shade of yellow), as I finished I saw welts forming all over my body for no apparent reason. On the way to the ER (4 miles down the road) I was halfway there, and felt something on the back of my neck, by the time I got to the ER it felt like I'd been given a shot of Novocaine. Wasn't until I was in the ER that I noticed an ant. Once the swelling went down I counted at least 16 bites (that I can recall). Three were on my pinky, and it had doubled in size before the Benadryl and what not kicked in.

i remeber playing in an ant pile full of them in elementary, those things are brutal

It's hard to believe that it's already been 2 years since I got my first and only FML published.