By ismerf19 - 22/12/2010 00:05

Today, I was working in a restaurant. On the receipt under "tip" someone actually took the time to write out "$0.00." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 447
You deserved it 7 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

People only do that when they want you to know they aren't tipping you because you did a crappy job.

lol... cheapskate... nice way to tell you you didn't work hard enough xD

Comments

ftb170 0

maybe they left a cash tip on the table instead of having money taken out of their credit card

jokerzwild 0

i will do this when I tip with cash but pay with my credit card because I once had a restaurant write in their own tip.

whiteboy84 0

Pick up in your visits back to the table. I know I get pissed off when I'm eating spicy ass food and the tard waiter/waitress is no where to be seen...it's better to be there all the time and checking in than you taking the order and leaving only coming back to take the food...yeah your fault

ydi it for being retarded. i always write 0.00 if i pay by card and tip cash. its so dishonest servers dont put a tip on the line and double dip. OP fail

Just because that's what you always do doesn't mean that's what everyone does. There are some people who just don't feel the need to tip at all.

man, **** all these people. i'm sure you're not bad at your job because it's not a particularly hard job, people just don't understand what it means to work for a living and to depend on the kindness of strangers, who are often assholes. i drive pizza's around all day to well off, lexus/mercedes driving, $1/2mil (and up) homeowning, fat ass, white collar, desk job ungrateful pieces of shit and often don't get tipped. i make significantly less than minimum wage, have astronomically high insurance and have to fill my tank every other day (thankfully i have an old honda, very good on gas). i can't begin to tell you how many times i get exact change from some of the rudest people after driving 15 miles to some huge ******* house on the water with a new car in the garage. learn how to ******* tip, people. if you don't, don't be surprised if your food is an hour late and cold or if you bite in to it and end up getting a mouthful of spit, shit and boogers.

Maybe if you stopped having such a piss poor attitude, you'd get tipped more? It's not their job to pay your wages, tipping is meant to reward good service. There's nothing I hate more than slobs like you who expect to get tips just for doing their job and nothing else. I'd make sure I tipped you nothing, too.

DakotaCat 4
itsme3623 6

I've had people do that, but it's always when they leave cash at the table instead of putting it on their card. I feel awkward giving my manager my card tips at the end of the night when that happens, because I know it'll look like they thought I was a bad server. haha. OP, maybe they left cash and you missed it... or maybe you did a really bad job. (Or maybe the people were just huge d-bags, but I doubt it).

I use to bartend, and if I got a whiny piece of crap server like you I would make sure you knew that I didn't appreciate your service. Then I would ask the hostess to speak to the manager to ask why he would hire such an ugly, incompetent retard such as yourself. The only retarded servers I take well to are retards who are hot and have big ****.

Either you sucked or they left the tip on the table. I always fill out that section since I heard that some sucky servers input their own tip that they think they deserve. I either put "tip on table" or I put a huge line across it if their service sucked. I also put the $ close to the first number I put down ($4.00 the $ and the 4 are very close together so a 1 is not inputted, etc). Don't work at a place if you expect to always get tips. There are plenty of jobs that don't have people relying on tips that will hire college bound or college attending people if that is why you are working there.