By kilo1_13 - 04/06/2009 01:35 - United States

Today, I was working at my retail job. A customer stopped me on my way to break saying "someone" had broken a snow globe. She showed me where it was and I cleaned it up with her circling me. I finished and put the cleaning supplies away when I heard a 'crash' as the same woman dropped another snow globe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 055
You deserved it 2 521

Same thing different taste

Top comments

noshitsherlock 0

That sucks. I HATED working retail (part time). RUDE, STUPID people, and you don't even get tipped. Or morons who can't read, "But the sign says..." NO, it DOESN'T, go learn how to read. Geez, the general public is so stupid.

Wow. I hope she was made to pay for the ones she broke. :/

Comments

She was probably trying to get you focused on the snow globes so she could steal shit. >:| I hate retail.

heyooo 0

The bitch did it on purpouse.

tonia_fml 0

kick her outa the store. or steer her away from the breakables. cus she obviously can't be left alone near them.

UGADawg08 1

You should have shot her on sight... seriously. Cull the stupid ones from the herd.

I don't get it. How us this a FML? you're life doesn't suck. You have a job and access to the Internet in this economy. Stop being a baby.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

Stop being a baby yourself and learn to spell.

#30, oh noes, a job and interwebz in this economy, thats liek totalleh awesum!!1!!!111 Having a job and internet in this economy is nothing special, its not like 80% of the population got fired. It's like saying, your life doesnt suck, you don't have H1N1 while there is a pigflue going around aaaaaahhh we're all gonna die!!11! We're still 'the west' and still the rich bitches of the world, america might be abit less rich bitch but /care. Jobs and internet access are still normal for us all and nothing to be happy about. OP: Next time, break-time = break-time! Let someone else who isn't on their break clean it up.