By kilo1_13 - 04/06/2009 01:35 - United States

Today, I was working at my retail job. A customer stopped me on my way to break saying "someone" had broken a snow globe. She showed me where it was and I cleaned it up with her circling me. I finished and put the cleaning supplies away when I heard a 'crash' as the same woman dropped another snow globe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 055
You deserved it 2 521

Same thing different taste

Top comments

noshitsherlock 0

That sucks. I HATED working retail (part time). RUDE, STUPID people, and you don't even get tipped. Or morons who can't read, "But the sign says..." NO, it DOESN'T, go learn how to read. Geez, the general public is so stupid.

Wow. I hope she was made to pay for the ones she broke. :/

Comments

popatia 0

It's not really a fml. You just had to clean it up twice.

Malarki8 0

#32 sounds like one of those stupid kids from LA... Completely over privileged douches... Get a job!

Nasty, nasty, nasty! I hope your threw up right in her lap!

this one sounds believable. I hope you made her pay.

emyle11 0

**** THAT shit. i don't care if an entire aisle came falling down on the bitch. let someone else clean her mess. i'm on my damn break.

gammagamma 2

I hope you at least made her pay for the one you saw her break. Anyway, you should have gotten someone not on their break to clean it up. Either she's a klutz or she did it on purpose, either way, that sucks for you.

Wow! She should be writing the fml for being such a clumsy and useless bitch! You don't deserve this at all!

#36, Im not from LA, i'm from The Netherlands and I got a job and I also pay for my own internet, paid for my own Kawasaki ninja zx-6r, pay for my own food etc. etc. so STFU :)

whosryanlord 0

Maybe she a klutz and we c her FML soon