By christinabear - 15/04/2009 05:14 - United States

Today, I was woken up to my mom playing the piano awfully. I screamed down the stairs "you suck, stop playing!" Turns out it was my 5 year old cousin playing a recital. For my entire family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 888
You deserved it 88 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And why weren't you down there to enjoy this lovely recital?

I_Hate_Cars 0

Ok here's what you do: fall down the stairs, and pretend like you just woke up from a dream. Then comment on how bad the (insert random sport's team) was playing in your dream, while looking surprised at why everyone is staring at you.

Comments

#8 Yeah cause you either wake up at 7ish or your a fat slob cause you fell asleep. Maybe the OP was sleeping in cause it was the weekend or they had a day off? Maybe the OP was taking a nap? Seriously think next time

Agreed number 11. You're a jerk for being so mean to your mother. Show some respect. Now your whole family knows how bitchy you can be. Shame on you.

PenguinBob 0

even if that was your mom why would u say that? i think everyone should wake you up for the next month saying "good morning, you suck at everything"

skullbashd 3

maybe they have thy kind of relationship so maybe they are fine with it

#12 - missed a part. It was GET A JOB. /Fat slob. //Cheetos. ///Etc.

Night shift workers sleep during the day. Night shift pays more than day shift. Maybe OP works a night shift job, and if they do, the family probably knows that. Had the recital been at 8 or 9 at night, it probably would have been fine. Or maybe OP had a long day and went to bed early, only to be awoken by the piano. Explore all your routes.

LadyKaya 0

Maybe if you had been nice enough to go down and politely ask her to wait an hour or two until you weren't sleeping, you would have realized. I'd never say anything like that to my mother....she made sure manners were a big thing, and she'd kill me for yelling "you suck" at anyone who was genuinely trying to do something like that. Hope you feel good about yourself, OP.

YDI for intending to say that to your mother. get some earplugs

#12 If the OP was sleeping in or taking a nap then the rest of the family had every right to be making noise, it's the middle of the day. There's no way YDI can be avoided. and lol 19. You got it dude!

8/16 is friggin stupid. Even people with jobs don't always need to get up at 6:30.... I don't start work until 16h? Why in the **** would I wake up at 6:30? Plus if the entire family is chillin' downstairs listening to a five-year-old play the piano, it's probably safe to say it's a holiday or weekend...