By rukus - 16/06/2009 03:25 - Canada

Today, I was was leaving the library when I noticed an elderly woman being mugged. I was about to leave on my bike, but promptly went to help her. After I managed to scare off the mugger, I helped her to her car. As I was heading back to my bike, I notice the mugger riding off on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 496
You deserved it 42

Top comments

WOW OMG LET'S TYPE IN ALL CAPS ABOUT USELESS OPINIONS

That so sucks. I hate it when nice people have bad things happen to them. Let's hope you get a good break soon for your deed. :)

Comments

dabears554 0

Hahahaha! The illustration had nothing to do w/ the FML, but it was hilarious!

lyndis_fml 0

FML illustrations aren't the place for this kind of creativity. This is stupid. So is the one where a girl's vomit turns into a monster and tries to eat someone. It's dumb. If the FML is good enough to be worth illustrating, illustrate it. Don't try to make shit up.

You aren't really clear on what you expect from the illustrators, and with this illustration, I don't think the problem is that people try to be creative, I think the problem is that the illustration actually contains 2 FMLs... ...plus the failed joke with "**** my (after) life" I don't think many people find it funny.

acro_actress95 0

I loved the pic it made me laugh. Sorry about the bike though. It's really suckish how that crappy stuff happens to the good guys :(

ryoga 0

The comic would have been boring if it were just a play-by-play of the FML.

I think they should just make their own FML illustrations. The ones where they take an existing FML and make a picture out of it are just stupid. That whole illustration would have been SOOO much more funny if it wasn't associated with a FML that wasn't even close to what was in the illustration!

NGM_47 0

yeah, but at least they should have made it realistic...

raincookie 0

the comic has really nothing to do with the FML, lmao

I like the illustration but it would have been better if it cut off after he was hit by the meteor. And the mugger didn't really look like a mugger. It took me a while to figure out who he was. But A plus for thinking outside the box.

I knew the style looked familiar. SMBC is pretty much the bomb