By rukus - 16/06/2009 03:25 - Canada

Today, I was was leaving the library when I noticed an elderly woman being mugged. I was about to leave on my bike, but promptly went to help her. After I managed to scare off the mugger, I helped her to her car. As I was heading back to my bike, I notice the mugger riding off on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 496
You deserved it 42

Top comments

WOW OMG LET'S TYPE IN ALL CAPS ABOUT USELESS OPINIONS

That so sucks. I hate it when nice people have bad things happen to them. Let's hope you get a good break soon for your deed. :)

Comments

mister_moops 0

what the **** is with this illustration? it goes miles too far.

Just a personal opinion, but I feel like the last few illustrations have totally missed any subtle humor and just done their best to squeeze out every last potential ounce of funny the FML has... to the point of making it something completely different. I like the style that the VDM illustrees generally follow better. They're creative in the way they -enhance- the FML by adding details and interpreting the stories. But they don't try to extend the FML and make it something it's not.... it should be funny in the first place anyway. (Example, http://www.viedemerde.fr/amour/499993)

thanks for sharing that VDM illustration! lmao, it was amazing. :D

glad you like it too! it's my favorite :)

You guys who are complaining about the illustration not following the FML word for word: IT'S A ******* COMIC, DON'T BE SO ANAL. I for one love SMBC.

This illustration is ******* stupid. Sure it's "creative", but it goes on way too long to be funny.

Trooth 13

The comic is kinda all over the place and doesn't make a whole lot of sense on parts of it. But the basic FML sucks for you :/

doomking10 0

That just makes you stupid. It's in order and amusing if you're not a complete retard.

silverx10 0

Yeah, that comic takes it to the top, and then shoots right on over. But aye, FYL.

Whoever did the comic is a flaming homosexual retard.