By Anonymous - 02/09/2009 09:21 - Australia

Today, I was walking with my boyfriend down the street and a really hot guy walked past with no shirt on. While distracted by his hardened stomach muscles, I promptly walked into a pole, then became single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 781
You deserved it 72 241

Same thing different taste

Top comments

... well you did kind of deserve it xD but still, hardened stomach muscles are quite hard to resist.. mm....

I'm sure you'd feel the exact same way if your boyfriend did this with a woman. Men doing this is something every woman bitches about ENDLESSLY. Women seem to think there's a double standard where when a man does something it's "wrong" and when a woman does something it's "ok". Then women wonder why men don't respect or trust them. It's because they can't because of double-standards like that. Worse yet, you're from my neck of the woods.

Comments

When you walk into other guy's poles, boyfriends tend to dump you .

I, being a male, would have been jealous also but not enough to dump you over it. My motto is, "It doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home" It's hard not to notice a nice body when it's exposed, whether you're a male or female. Good luck with your reconciliation, if it's worth it

deja54 0

Ha. That is an excellent way of saying that. Props.

sexymessy 0

I like your flow Us3rnam3 =). Props good motto!

Your (ex)boyfriend is a jealous dick. Be happy.

feelingblue 0

you did deserve it i mean girls always complain on guys and how they check on other girls when they are with you...:| well look in the mirror he was right to leave you...

What the hell?? So because there are other girls out there who bitch about their boyfriends looking at other chicks, THIS girl therefore deserved being dumped for looking at another guy in some warped kind of retribution? Logic FAIL. OP, he's a ********, and he's probably perved on every piece of ass that strayed across his path of vision. Jealous ******* are not worth your time. Chase after Muscles instead, yeah? Oh, and watch out for poles. They won't get out of your way.

Well, I can understand why a woman would be irked in a reverse situation but it's not grounds for a break-up. And guys need to keep their shirts on. The only guys I see without shirts are young show-offs, construction workers on rooftops, and aged 50+ men riding bicycles. If a woman can wear a shirt, so can a man. Perhaps you spent a little too long looking at the guy if you walked yourself into a pole. That, along with past behavior, might have contributed to the break-up, or it might just have been the straw that broke the camel's toe.

Isn't it the straw that broke the camel's back??

sublime93 0

#22 With your logic if a woman can wear a bra, so can a man right? You and every other person who tries to apply such double standards are retarded.

_THE_MASTER_ 0

wow 36, you FAIL miserably. I'm pretty sure that what 22 said is the EXACT ******* OPPOSITE OF A DOUBLE STANDARD!!!(caps help prove points) *facepalm* are you really that stupid? REALLY?!?!?!?! go die in a horriffic, painful way, and stop spewing your stupidity. it's infectious, you know. I think we have a futura candidate for a Darwin Award in our midst.

No double standards for me. I exercise shirtless because it's comfortable. And if any of the ladies would like to as well, I aint complaining :) but seriously, if you're checking out somebody else WHILE WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND, atleast don't be distracted enough to do something stupid. Your boyfriend's a little insecure, but what you did was downright rude at best

xGUMMYBEARSx 0

Finding someone physically or sexually attractive isn't cheating or betraying. We are mammals just like the rest, and are designed to look for things like that. It doesn't mean you would have sex with them, or leave your significant other for them; just that you find them attractive. She deserves the pole hitting her, and actually deserves a boyfriend who isn't a little **** about his insecurities. OP's boyfriend is an insecure, over jealous douchebag. OP needs to learn how to use her peripheral vision.

HAHAHA "OP needs to learn how to use her peripheral vision." True say, true say.

I LOLERED!!!! So funny to hear one with the genders reversed! Good riddance of anyone that would let you walk into a pole! You don't have a grasp on the traditional gender roles, so I'll give you a tip. You were suppose to fall down crying so Mr shirtless would come to your rescue.

youthink_fml 0

Looking is fine but looking so intently that you don't see the pole in front of your face is just rude to the guy and your boyfriend. I'm sure this isn't the first time your boyfriend saw you drool over another guy and I imagine it just gets old.

bubblybrooke 12

did you get his number??? can I have it?????