By mynameis - 13/11/2009 06:35 - United States

Today, I was walking to the parking lot from class while texting. When I looked up as I approached my parking spot, I noticed the words "F*ck you Dave" keyed into my car. Hi, my name is Clare. Who's Dave? FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 459
You deserved it 2 252

Same thing different taste

Top comments

spayellow 0

Ummm... I think it's pretty obvious that "d-a-v-e" is "clare" written very poorly. You can't expect perfect penmanship with a key, can you?

There's a lot of these "wrong name keyed into my car" FML's. Maybe it's just the same guy for each one? Hmmm, I think I'm on to something.

Comments

bluej5 0

Stories exactly like this one have been posted before. This story would be called a "bayan" in Russian.

#16: Before spouting stupid shit on the internet, please research. Bayan= an accordion or a class of imperial cruisers in the Russian navy, not a story.

What does the texting part have to do with it? Would it be less of an FML if you weren't texting?

Ahh man did i get the wrong car again? One day i'll find your car Dave, one day.

Wrong-names-keyed-into-cars FMLs are always fake. Why even take the time to key in a name? Is the owner supposed to be confused as to who it was directed at? In real life, you **** someone over and get your car keyed, you know what you did and why. You don't need a note. But if it wasn't deserved, you won't know that for sure UNLESS the wrong name was keyed in. Then you know it's FML-worthy. Except that would never happen in real life. So you have to make it up. Not to mention the "I'm willing to deface a car in a public parking lot in broad daylight, but I won't bother to make sure I'm keying the right car" detail. Very convenient.

blindwhisper 0

u lost me ... there must be smth wrong with your logic :

In "real life", they key the right car in the first place, and you know what you did to deserve it. In fake FML land, the idiot gets the wrong car BUT is nice enough to conveniently leave the wrong name keyed into the car. That way you know for a fact it's FML-worthy. And you can upload the same wrong-car-keyed-story that strangely seems to happen once a week for FML submitters. Savvy?

Not quite, I've had both my car keyed and tire screw-drivered for no reason known to me... Then again...

Fyl for having ur car vandalized. **** you dave!

pancakes_n_syrup 0

This is like word for word a FML from a couple months ago..except the name Claire has been changed..I can't be bothered to go searching for it, but if someone wants to do it, it's there somewhere

rx0829 0

enough4, you are an idiot. Just because you wouldn't key someone's name into someone's car doesn't mean someone else wouldn't. My lame ex-boyfriend did this to a girl's car just because she made us late to school by blocking our parking spot. (Oh yeah, he also did this in broad daylight. With security cameras around. And didn't get caught). Some people are just idiots who overreact to just about anything, so if one of those people is the culprit, then you just might not know what you did to piss the person off. Therefore, pretty much everything you just said makes no sense at all.

I stand corrected, rx0829. I guess there are people stupid enough to waste time keying names into cars in public AND broad daylight, and you apparently have a habit of dating them. At least he got the right car ya?