By D - 09/09/2011 09:59 - United Kingdom

Today, I was walking down the street when a police officer started walking behind me with his dog. I sped up and tried to cross the road. He took this as suspicious and got the dog to take me to the floor. I've been afraid of dogs since I was 5. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 252
You deserved it 4 834

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

Yes, I would've preferred it if was something more gentle that had taken me down as well. Maybe a turtle perhaps? Or a sloth?

davidisbeast 12

That sucks .... Maybe you should've told the cop

Comments

mgsoloist 14

I would have started breathing heavy, Very visibly checked my pulse, and started running,

chane1100 6

I have a hard time beliving this lol

LiveLolLuv 0

Awww maybe I could take u hahaha I'm not a scary person!!!!!

I dont understand why you couldnt have just turned around and said "excuse me sir but i'm afraid of dogs would you mind walking somewhere else?"

leadman1989 15

Everyone is afraid of dogs if some wild dog comes up to you and tries to rip out your throat you'll be scared. My little rant over FYL op I'm trying to become a cop I'll try not to be a douchie one but no promises. ;p

emo_fish91 3

I call shennanagins. I work with an animal hospital that treats protection and police dogs, and this has a less than .01% chance of happening >.> The handlers would never let anything like this happen because of the potential for a law suit and losing their job. Not worth the risk.

**** the police. For those of you saying that the OP shouldn't have acted suspicious, please keep in mind that he was WALKING AWAY from the cop. The cop should have given him a warning first. To sic a dog on someone who is fleeing without giving a verbal order to stop first is a completely unnecessary show of force. I'm not British, but I've heard that the UK is becoming a police state. The government took away the peoples' guns, they use CCTV to spy on their own citizens... I feel sorry for all the good people who live there.

rofl yeah, cause all British people had access to assault rifles just 20, 40, 60 years ago, right? learn some history. oh, and next time you go begging to the cops for help, I hope you get yourself a nice ****-off kick up the ass, dipshit.

I would never beg the cops for help. That's not their job. Their job is to investigate crimes. They're not obligated to be bodyguards for citizens. And assault rifles are military weapons, so yeah, of course British civilians never owned them. I'm not sure what your point is, bro.

i dont think that is 'fleeing'. then person couldve looked at the time and realized they were late to work or to meey a friend so they sped up. to make the dog take the person to the floor is a little extreme.

trese666 0

perfect example of pigs with nothing better to do