By D - 09/09/2011 09:59 - United Kingdom

Today, I was walking down the street when a police officer started walking behind me with his dog. I sped up and tried to cross the road. He took this as suspicious and got the dog to take me to the floor. I've been afraid of dogs since I was 5. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 252
You deserved it 4 834

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

Yes, I would've preferred it if was something more gentle that had taken me down as well. Maybe a turtle perhaps? Or a sloth?

davidisbeast 12

That sucks .... Maybe you should've told the cop

Comments

life2007 0

13 you're an idiot. The OP shouldn't have ran. That's how cops get hurt by not taking actions of others serious enough. Most of the cops motto i know is i am making it home tonight and if you want to try and stop me im stopping you. He may have overreacted a bit, but OP shouldn't have picked up their pace.

muchagente 5

65 you're an idiot. no cop ever got hurt by someone walking away a bit faster. also, walking a bit faster can have a thousand reasons, as we see, so he could have asked first. a cop's job is not pushing people around with no evidence or reasonable suspicion. it's exactly this kind of cop that gives them their bad name.

180CS 2

Obviously this perpetrator was going to beat the cop to the donuts shop. Cop was just concerned that there would be no donuts left for him.

yaknowiverse 0
samicna 4

make a complaint to the watch commander and consult a lawyer!

McAninch35 9

Get a dog or two. Ive been bitten twice by a neighbors dog and a stray, and my dogs are the only reason I'm not scared of them. Something like a lab or beagle. Just try not falling in love with one.

I've never seen a cop just walking around with a police dog

Yeaaa, not sure they're allowed to stick a dog on you unless they tell you stop first.

Cesar Milan helped a guy with cynophobia once. He was able to be with a pack of pit bulls unafraid by the end of the episode.

SteelCladAngel 0

Wwas that a musician or something? Afraid of his wife's little anklebiter size dogs?

meo56 3

Well they don't have guns in the UK so I guess dogs it is.