By Anonymous - 20/11/2009 15:35 - United States

Today, I was walking around in Target with my friends and the guy I've liked for a long time. As we approached the patio section, I sat down on a chair only to hear a big wet watery sound. I got up and realized that I had just sat in some little kid's diarrhea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 966
You deserved it 7 621

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thank god you were in a place where you could buy yourself new pants.

Comments

dudeuranass 4

How did you know it was little kid poo?

#28 has a point. How did you know exactly where it came from? Makes this a littttle more difficult to believe. That and along with the others, you would have smelt it before hand...

thighsofglory 0

That's true.... you can't dust for poo.

OP, you are stupid if you sit down before you look. YDI moron.

squeakybaby1309 0

ew. im drinking a smoothie and about spit it all up on my laptop. that is just sick dont you LOOK before you sit? i know normal people do. and how could you not smell it? seriously...

Hurt16 0

ewwwwww... like ewwww... I don't even kno how to respond to that just.... ewwwwwwww

Umm this doesn't even make much sense considering that would smell awful and if something smelled as bad as that probably would you definitely don't approach the area even where the scent is coming from, but also you/ everyone else like ever looks at a seat before they sit in it. Wtf is this?

who cares who you were with when this happened? this would be an FML if you were alone! So disgusting.

..... I would have to say it matters. It just makes the FML even worse because she is with the guy that she likes!

Howdyplz 2

Lolwut? This is so funny it just went from hilarious to tragic, to confusing XD How the hell did you not smell it? Anyway, didn't you have to look to make sure a chair was a ctually behind you before you sat down? I would've said YDI, but that's SO disgusting and i'm not that heartless. Complain to management and get store credit or something.

fragmite 1

1)you would have to have been walking backward to not notice this upon approach,2)a kid who ***** his pants would have shitpants,it wouldn't have made it to the chair,3)you tell stories and I don't like you.

YDI for not looking at a seat before sitting down. I thought that was just common intelligence to do that, but I guess I was wrong.

Damn, I almost just choked to death reading this, LMFAO!